Welcome to The Kamsack Ski Club Home Page. Our membership includes Nordic and Alpine skiers. We organize trail maintenance, Jackrabbits and the annual loppet at Duck Mountain. Please use the links on the left side of the page to find out more about our club and skiing in the Duck Mountains.
Trail Conditions Updated
38th Annual Duck Mountain Loppet
Duck Mountain Provincial Park
Saturday, February 25, 2017
Hosted by the Kamsack Ski Club, registration takes place at the Madge Lake Golf Course parking lot from 8:30—11:30 AM. Pre-registration is preferred, registration forms & payment need to be received before the deadline of Wednesday, February 22nd. The 45 km route will have a cut-off time, there is no mass start or timed events.
Organizers reserve the right to cancel or alter any or all of the events at any time without notice or liability and reserve the right to keep a portion of the fees to cover costs incurred. The club may retain a $5.00 per registration cancellation or no show fee. Meals are only guaranteed for the first 225 registrants.
For more information on the Duck [Read More]
Nordic: Kamsack Ski Club Cross Country Trails
Why Join the Kamsack Ski Club?
- Membership fees help to support future infrastructure improvements to our trail network, that includes 6 huts and over 55km of the best trails on the prairies.
- To take part in free club events such as night skiing held throughout the year.
- Membership in the Kamsack Ski Club includes membership in the Saskatchewan Ski and Association , the Canadian Ski Association, and the associated insurance.
- Discounts at Loppets throughout the province, including the 34th Annual Duck Mountain Loppet,
Upcoming Nordic Events
- Wednesday February 22nd 2017 38th Duck Mountain Loppet
To find out more about donations and trail preservation click here
At the Sask Cup races held @ Table Jan 18 & 19, Tori (U14 category) with her Silver (day 1) and Bronze (day 2) and Brooklyn with her silver in the U16 category from day 1